Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween!

I could get used to this Halloween. It lasts for days and days and candy just keeps piling up. Today I even ate some candy for breakfast until Daddy realized what I was doing and told me that 7:30am is not an appropriate time for chocolate. I beg to differ. So do the French.

I wore my costume to school, and that was fun. We even had open mic and I got up on stage and sang Twinkle, Twinkle.

 Then Daddy and me took the bus to the train and went into Manhattan to visit Mama at work. She works in a really tall building where there's candy outside every office and cartoons on TV in the offices. Maybe I should get a job?

 Here's what I would look like if I had a job in a big office building, only instead of staring intently at emails or spreadsheets I would be staring intently at Team Umizoomi.

Did someone here report a fire?


 Mama had some funny Halloween parade so she made me change into this outfit because I'm supposed to be some famous kid in Hollywood. I don't quite get it, since this is an outfit I sometimes wear anyway, but I went along with it because there was candy involved.

Which way to the parade?


We finished the day with more trick and treating and then a party at Alina's house, who lives next door to the famous Halloween House where they do this big show. I had a cupcake for dinner. Then pizza for dessert. Halloween rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment