Monday, October 21, 2013

Big House!

Wow, this fall has just been the best. I hope it keeps being warm and sunny!

Here's me having a drink of wild water in the woods by the big house. It's near the bear cave and I call this my drinking fountain. It's VERY slippery. Trust me.

Isn't my new vest cool? Thanks, Aunt Jenny!

 I'm getting so good at putt putt. I will play this game until they pull the club out of my hands, even if it's 20 degrees. This week, Mama declared it was too cold for mini golf and sat in the car. Thanks, Daddy!

That's Hunter Mountain the background. That's where I will learn to ski as soon as it's snowing!

This is me playing the wobbly game on the rocks. I wobbled too much and fell! This is how Daddy found me, in the creek bed. Luckily the dry part!

No comments:

Post a Comment