Saturday, September 7, 2013

Miss Me? Sorry!

I have no excuses. I'm just a busy guy. But I know you miss me. So here are some pictures!

 I call this one Bucket Head, because I have a bucket on my head!

 Here's me at lunch with Daddy. He said this shot kind of freaks him out because he can see what I'm going to look like when I'm older. I have no idea what he means by that!

 Donut eating competition? Yes, please. So long as I get to eat the donut at the end.

 Talkin' to the ducks at North-South Lake. They wouldn't let me pet them, which I thought was kind of mean. I come in peace, ducks!

Huh. Kinda out of order here, but this is me at the Big Picnic at Elka Park, just before the three-legged race with Luke. We didn't do very well. Because I was littler than most of the other kids. But I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment