Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer in the Mountains!

Well that heat finally broke - phew! - but even when it was bad, it wasn't THAT bad up on the mountaintop. I've been spending lots of time at Elka Park, at the pool, and this week this nice guy Matt taught me a new game. He'd shoot this helicopter thing way up into the sky and I would try to catch it. I could play this game for HOURS, but eventually Matt got tired and Daddy made me quit. I disapproved of this decision, but I'll be back!

Heres' the first step: firing the helicopter!

After that, the game is simple: I run around like a crazy person trying to figure out where it's going to land.


 Sometimes I miss.
Okay. Most of the time I miss. (It's harder than it looks.)


 That doesn't stop me from trying again!
I even got to try to shoot it. This went even less well.


No comments:

Post a Comment