Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy (Late) Birthday to Daddy

Last week was Daddy's birthday. We decided to throw him a party at the big house. It was fun! There was a roast pig, a cute dog, and lots of kids to play with. I had so much fun that I forgot to take many pictures, so hopefully other people did that.


This is the dog I was talking about. His name is Hank Puppy and he's really funny. He likes to play with this frisbee, and also to run away from us.

The only problem with this game is that Hank Puppy doesn't like to give up the frisbee. It takes lots of kids to get it out of his mouth. That puppy has some strong teeth!


After Hank Puppy got tired, Alina and I moved on to the stump game. We just climbed up, and jumped off, over and over. And over and over. I would conservatively estimate that we jumped off of this stump 200 times each. And only minor injuries!

Here's me in the middle of a jump.


Now it's her turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment