Monday, May 13, 2013

Big House Weekend

It felt like it had been a long time since we'd all been to the big house. I guess I did go last weekend for a night with the aunties but that was so short, and Daddy was still gone. We didn't get the best weather this time -- the sun barely came out at all -- but it was still nice to be up in the woods. And, the frogs are awake!!! They're chirping and peeping up a storm. Also, they have little baby frog things that look like wiggly worms. Momma says they'll turn into frogs.

Now, it just needs to warm up. It's chilly! That's why I had to borrow my friend Eva's coat.

I actually thought it was pretty stylish. I can totally pull off pink!


Here's a rare moment of sunshine. I felt like even Lamby would want to come out and enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment