Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy (Belated) New Year!

Hi there, friends! I am a few days late wishing everyone a Happy New Year, but better late than never. 2013 will be the fourth year I've experienced, even though I only turn 3 in May. I'm not sure how that's possible, but it is. I am not yet a gifted mathematician. I said goodbye to 2012 up at the big house with the family, and with my pal Alina, her parents, her brother Edgar, and my pal Bro. It's was awesome having Alina around. In addition to being adorable, and sounding like a cartoon mouse, she's fun!
 Here I am giving her a little help down the hill on her sled.
And here's us enjoying a little aprés sled time, with snacks.
 As you've probably noticed, it was pretty snowy. Everything looks so nice covered in white, and if you wear enough clothes, it's not bad out.
But it's even nicer when the sun comes out. I think I'm almost ready for skis!

No comments:

Post a Comment