Tuesday, December 18, 2012

School time!





Now that I'm 2.5, it is time for me to try this thing called school. Luckily my best friend Leo's school had an opening, and I'm going to start going 3x a week in the new year. It's called Honey Birds, and is a family-run, Waldorf-inspired cooperative. I don't know what that means, but there are no plastic toys and we do yoga and will hopefully bake bread. Our snacks are for sharing and have to be healthy. Mama says it is "Very Brooklyn," but she is really happy about it. All I care about is seeing Leo, Leo, Leo 3x a week! This was my trial-day outfit. I insisted on wearing the hat that daddy bought at a craft fair upstate. Mama said it is "Very Crazy-Lady Crafty" and she seemed less happy about how much I like to wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment