Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 902: The Big House!

That's what I call the upstate house, because it's BIGGER than the Brooklyn house, which isn't actually a house at all. It's an apartment. So I guess I should say, "the house," but it's too late now. Old habits are hard to break. One of the best things about being at the big house is all the stuff we can do that's different from city stuff. For instance...
Hiking!

Waterfalls! (Or water of any kind! I especially like to throw rocks into water, at least until Momma makes me stop to say "cheese!" for the camera.)

Climbing on rocks!

More hiking! (Or, rather, taking breaks while hiking so that Daddy can climb on rocks!)

These are some cool chairs we found in an old quarry! While hiking!

And, in the fall, apple picking! That's my bag there in the picture! It's very heavy!
I guess this tree is named for somebody's grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment