Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 865: More Pics!

I have so many from the vacation that it'll take weeks to get through them -- that is, once I can get my assistant to actually upload them to the computer. But here are two for today. Enjoy!
You know what's always guaranteed to make me happy? Chocolate ice cream! Thanks, Aunt Jenny and Uncle Conrad for taking me to the general store for my favorite treat.
I also love carousels! Here's one from the fair. I rode it twice, and lobbied for a third spin, but for once flailing on the ground and howling did not work on an uncommonly resolute Daddy. Clearly I will have to refine my technique for future encounters.

2 comments:

  1. Correction to the editor: this was taken by Auntie Claire who also took Charlie for ice cream as a distraction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duly noted. He was taken for ice cream by multiple aunts over a short period of time. I think he was even wearing the same Superman shirt.

    ReplyDelete