Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 824: I Got a Scooter!

Hey, good news! Mom is visiting. Or Mum, I guess, to make things less confusing. This is going to get a little confusing once I start calling Momma Mom but for now, thanks for coming Mom! We had an awesome day at the park yesterday, and the zoo, and she also bought me some cool stuff. Like this SCOOTER!

These first few pictures were taken earlier today, when Momma was putting the helmet on me. Does something look weird? I didn't notice!



Then Daddy came home from his trip. He had a whole different helmet strategy. I'm not going to lie, it fit a little better this way.


WHEEE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I like this image. He get lots of enjoyment for ride scooter. Helmet is very safety and necessary things during ride scooter.

    electric scooters for kids

    ReplyDelete