Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 729: I Love Flowers!

I love flowers. They're pretty. And they smell good. And sometimes my Mom even lets me pick them -- but only sometimes, and not when those flowers are in our garden. We went to the Botanical Garden today with some friends, and it was nice. It's like a park, only a little better kept, and people put little signs by all the plants, and there are no crazy people talking to statues. I guess there's a festival coming up next week for the cherry blossoms, which are pretty flowers on the cherry trees. Now, I'm no expert in cherry blossoms, or festivals, but judging by what I saw -- and this picture -- I think maybe it's a little late for a festival in their honor. Unless the point of the festival is to attract volunteers who can help clean up all the petals before they rot. In that case, it's a brilliant idea. Anyway: yay, flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment