Monday, January 2, 2012

Days 611-616: Hello from Mink Hollow

1-
You've probably been wondering where I've been. I'll tell you where: upstate! At our new house! In Mink Hollow! It's great up here, especially now that the heat and electricity works. The first night, they both conked out! And we had to go to a hotel, where I proceeded to drive my parents nuts b/c it was too much fun sharing a room to go to sleep. That's me up there in the house the first night after the heat broke but before the power did. Mom was working on starting the fire and I was all bundled up, so it wasn't that bad.

Of course, the next day when everything was working it was all a lot more pleasant.



And then our guests came. Lots of babies!

Happy New Year everybody. We'll see you tomorrow in Brooklyn.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment