Sunday, April 10, 2011

Days 330-334: Unplanned Hiatus


Jeez, I don't know what's gotten into me lately. I didn't plan to take so many days off but there they went - vanished like a banana in my breakfast bowl. Certainly it doesn't help that I can't type, and am not allowed near the computer, so I have to depend on my dutiful assistant, who is not always available to cater to my every whim. I am considering dumping this assistant and outsourcing my needs to a firm in India. I'm hoping it won't come to that but my assistant should take notice that the matter is under consideration.

In happier news, the fever is gone. But in its place came a cold. Enough of this sickness! I have to hurry up and get well for my First Annual Birthday Slash Cinco De Mayo Fiesta, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment