Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 321: Photo Shoots!


Remember the old days when I had time to blog about my day at the end of every day. That was a long time ago, before I was mobile and had more time on my hands. Now I have lots of stuff to destroy and pound on. Also so many foods to eat. Last Friday I went to my first professional photo shoot. It was for some magazine called GQ that I guess is for grown-ups and it involved so many people, and also dogs. I don't know why big people and dogs require so much fuss for their photos; people take pictures of me using just a little camera -- operated by people like my Dad who can barely screw in a light bulb -- and those pictures look great. This one is a little out of focus, I guess, but the point is, I don't need hair or make-up or assistants or a private studio. I do like the idea of catering, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment